We often feel that we have it all at Foodspotting. After all, who wouldn’t love spending the day browsing photos of food, hosting fun eat-ups, and consulting Foodspotting to help us decide what to eat next?
Of course, our ambition to cover the globe with good food recommendations means that we have much more to do than simply salivating over delicious foods. That's why we're excited to announce we’re looking for ten creative, magnetic, motivated and inspiring individuals to join our cause as Foodspotting Ambassadors.
We are already working with users who are taking part in these extracurricular activities to represent Foodspotting, but we want to turn this into an official program – one where these members are recognized both by our team and within the community as superstars. Do you consider yourself an above average food fanatic? Are all your friends hooked on Foodspotting because of you? Do you want to play a part in our success? Do you desire to build bridges between food and tech, restaurants and social media, strangers and friends? If you answered yes to everything above, keep reading...
AS A FOODSPOTTING AMBASSADOR, WE HOPE YOU'LL...
• Help organize and lead monthly eat-ups and food crawls.
• Share Foodspotting with your social media networks and spread good news like wildfire online, at work, and to your friends, especially during major holidays and Foodspotting milestones.
• Brainstorm ways to engage your immediate community by finding ways to work with restaurants, food writers, bloggers and local media companies.
• Represent Foodspotting at important press events, demos, and parties in your city.
• Keep up to date on upcoming events to see how Foodspotting can participate.
• Identify great restaurants to collaborate with.
• Identify super users and other potential Foodspotting ambassadors in your city.
AS OUR THANKS, YOU’LL RECEIVE…
• Foodspotting t-shirts and pins for you and for giving away.
• Foodzie.com gift box (6-month subscription)
• Invitations to events, private parties, samples from partners, and more.
• Earn gift certificates to your favorite restaurants.
• Preview access to new Foodspotting features.
• Become a suggested user in your city.
• Guidance in the fields of food, social media, marketing, entrepreneurship, startups and mobile technology. We want our Ambassador program to be a success, which means we’re looking to extend introductions to our professional network for the right candidates.
• The support of likeminded individuals who will be working toward a common goal from Sydney to San Francisco.
If this sounds like you, join our cause. We're taking applications until Friday, July 8th, and you'll hear from us in a few weeks regarding next steps. We can't wait to meet you!
7/17 UPDATE: Applications are now closed and we will be reaching out to potential candidates for phone interviews soon.