Find & share great dishes, not just restaurants.
Find whatever you're craving, see what's good at any restaurant and learn what foodspotters, friends and experts love wherever you go.
— Valley Table · Open Guide · created about 3 years ago
During Hudson Valley Restaurant Week, dine at one or more participating restaurants and take a photo of your favorite dish and post it to our Foodspotting site.
2012 Restaurant Week March 18 - 31, 2012
TIPS FOR POSTING PIX
1. Look under the map where it says "add food or drink"
2. Add your food (if it isn't listed click to add it)
3. Then click on tell others where to find it. This is where you put in your restaurant. If your restaurant isn't listed, you will need to add it. Just click "add restaurant" and fill in the info
4.Click Add Item
5. Scroll down and you will see your item with no picture. Click on the box with the Camera on it that says "Spot It"
6. Upload your photo
7. Click "add sighting"
8. Refresh your screen and you will see the picture in the photo.Read more...
Follow this guide to find these dishes wherever you go. Upload your own photos to show off the things you've tried.Spot 1 item to earn this badge.
Add items to your guide.
Those are turnips and rutabagas on top of the polenta