Find & share great dishes, not just restaurants.
Find whatever you're craving, see what's good at any restaurant and learn what foodspotters, friends and experts love wherever you go.
— Rally · San Marcos Food Tour · created about 4 years ago
Friday August 20th, 2010
Friday night VIP/Brewers Reception
Requested attire is "Brewer's Formal"--no T-shirts please, but shorts and flip-flops (or rubber boots) are fine.
• The opportunity to rub elbows with dozens of the world's best brewers, like Adam Avery and Patrick Rue!
• No wristband/tabs needed to sample beers hand-picked by our guest brewers!
• A special Brewers Reception commemorative tasting glass
• Complimentary food prepared exclusively for the evening by ChileCo, CSUSM Catering, Chef Celebration and our own Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens.
• Mike's Beer Cheese made with Winchester Gouda and Stone 09.09.09 Vertical Epic Ale
• Three hours to enjoy your food and beer in an exclusive, un-crowded atmosphere
Follow this guide to find these dishes wherever you go. Upload your own photos to show off the things you've tried.Spot 10 items to earn this badge.
We promised we wouldn't brew an IPA, and this is the closest we've come to breaking that promise. Humulus Lager is an extremely aromatic hoppy beer, with citrus, pine, and intense herbal characteristics. We brew this beer with more than 3 lbs. of hops per